Exam Prep: Airport Fire Fighter
Author(s): Dr. Ben Hirst, Performance Training Systems
International Association of Fire Chiefs
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
Exam Prep: Airport Fire Fighter is designed to prepare you to sit for an Airport Fire Fighter certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation, developed by Performance Training Systems, Inc., to help improve examination scores. The practice examinations were written by fire and emergency service personnel and the content was validated through current reference materials and technical review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Airport Fire Fighter includes:
- Practice examinations airport fire fighter
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints